Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hydroderm wrinkle reducer, Maybelline mascara

Posted by love2gardenn (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 9, 06 at 23:10

cannot seem to find any posts here on the hydroderm collagen wrinkle reducer, any advice/experience here?
Also, have used Maybelline Great Lash waterproof mascara forever(it seems) and always loved it. As of late, ( last 2 years or so) have experienced much clumping with this product.

Opinions, suggestions appreciated !

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hydroderm wrinkle reducer, Maybelline mascara

I switched to Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara. It comes in regular and waterproof.

o

I've tried virtually every mascara ever made, and finally settled on Great Lash. Then two years ago I discovered Maybelline's Lash Discovery. Very easy to apply and no clumping! If I were marooned on a desert island and could only have two cosmetics, the first would be lipstick and the second, L.D.!

Of course, the first thing I'd want is a mirror, for signalling : )

o

I'm taking your word for it. I'm going to WalMart and get some right now.

o

I'm back, the Maybelline Lash Discovery is nice. I hope it stays nice after several uses. I'm not sure if I like it better than 2000 Calorie though. I love the tiny brush. So even if I stay with 2000 Calorie, I'll probably use this brush with it.

o

I also have been using the Lash Discovery brush with Mabelline Great Lash. I will give 2000 Cal a try with my LD brush.

o

I thought I was probably an oddball for wanting to try that. 2000 doesn't clump until the tube has been used for three months and that's my cue that it's time to get a new one. I like the way it thickens and extends and still looks quite natural.
I think I'll get some Great Lash and see how it compares to 2000 Calorie. I have to have my mascara, that and blush are the only make up I use.

o

Hello Everybody,

My name is Sarah Lindquist and I am so grateful I found forums like this. I've been seaching for and trying anti aging products for many years, and I was getting VERY Dissapointed, to say the least. I have tried, retin-A, retinol, revitol, principal secret (OUCH), murade, pure emu oil, Jeven, StriVectin-SD, Athena, 7 minuet lift....you name it, and I can honestly say olive oil did a better job, but yet not good enough. "I have not used hydroderm, scam forums and a friend relieved me of that".

I kept on seaching and studying, and WALLA, I found it, and it is sooooo affordable I wanted to sell it myself so I could share it with the world. This IS NOT a sales pitch. I have my own business, but I know the frustrations of throwing money away again and again, without results, and to spend $40 - $50 dollars a month on nothing more than mere moisurizing creams is absolutely ridiculous. That's the biggest scam of all. A Good Quality moisturizer is essential, but moisturizers are not powerful enough to get the job done by themselves.

There are too many women out there looking for something to regain their youthful look and to smooth out their wrinkles with out painful injections or surgury. Too, too many women are spending thousands of dollars a year seeking softer, firmer, more supple skin, to no avail. The cosmetic industry is getting richer and women are getting poorer.

You don't need to waste your hard earned money anymore because I have found the solution, and I want to share it with you. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING, Guaranteed. You can feel and see the difference after just 1 application, and it keeps getting better. This is not a short term fix - it is a long-term skin firming serum and conditioner.

This product has been recommended by plastic surgeons before resorting to plastic surgery. Its a celebrity favorite and has been featured in Allure, Vogue, NBC & more for its unique ability to add collagen II to skin. It is guaranteed for 45 days, but I cannot image anyone after one application, who will not be absolutely AMAZED, and you will too. This is an ALL Natural product, with the VERY BEST ingredients on the market today. It doesn't get any better than this.

If you're looking for something that REALLY WORKS and is dirt cheap, go to my website and check it out. I know you will be sooooo glad you did.

http://antiwrinkle55.christianfunfair.org/

Oh by the way, when you arrive, please leave me a message so I know you made it there.

Enjoy!

Sarah
http://agedefyingsecrets.christianfunfair.org/

Here is a link that might be useful: Anti Wrinkle 55 - World's No. 1 Anti-Aging Firming Skin Care Serum! Celebrities Favorite!

o

As you may or may not be aware, advertising on here is a no-no.

o

sara, I quote you

"I wanted to sell it myself so I could share it with the world. This IS NOT a sales pitch. I have my own business"

you are contradicting yourself, you ARE DOING a sales pitch.

Against forum rules, you are spamming. No matter how you sugar coat it, please contact I Village and pay for your ad.

o

"I kept on seaching and studying, and WALLA, I found it."

Who's 'Walla"?? Hahahaha.

Spammers never check back. They know they are spamming. Just report it to have it removed. That's what I do.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here