Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
DHC products-Anyone ever try them?

Posted by stargazer_1118 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 13, 06 at 17:03

i received a catalog from DHC in San Fran. It carries a line of skincare and makeup (+ food) that is based in Japan. Has anyone ever used ano of their things? Which ones did you use? How do you like it? THanks for your help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: DHC products-Anyone ever try them?

I've only tried their samples, but they seem to be very high quality products. I liked the soap, the makeup remover, and the eye cream. Not sure about their olive virgin oil - I don't think I tried it for long enough, but it seemed a little too oily. BTW, I have oily skin.

Amy

o

I've been using their products for over 5 years and their gentle soap exclusively for 2 years and I am very pleased with thier products. It is the first soap I've ever used that dissolves make-up, yet doesn't make you feel all dry and tight afterwards. They use olive oil in their product line which is the closet oil to the oil our bodies produce naturally. Everyone's skin is different and our ethnic backgrounds make skin care even more complicated. Combination skin needs combination care. You really need to know how to treat both skin types. Exfoliate and Moisturize the dry, tone the oily. Anything you buy from them will be A+, but only if you know how to treat your skin type.

o

THanks for the info. girls. I have dry skin and will try their washing grains...........I need to use up my Avon stuff first. ONe of their products, the conditioner for eyelashes looks interesting. my lashes are dry and brittle......................

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here