Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brushes for eye shadow

Posted by jenn (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 27, 09 at 16:54

I've recently switched from foam applicators to brushes to apply eye shadow, and I like the look SO much more that I plan to continue.

Being new to brushes, I'm wondering where to buy a good one. I'm using Just for Redheads eye shadow and mascara, both of which I LOVE. I also bought their eye shadow brush which I like very much and plan to buy another to use with other colors.

I'm wondering if there are other good brands that I can purchase locally just to have it sooner. If I order on-line, I'll just get it from JFR.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brushes for eye shadow

Sephora has a good line of brushes, you should experiment in person on your hand to see which one you need ; I have one cut on an angle that I like to apply the shadow in the crease of the eye, I tap it well so it doesn't put too much shadow right away.

I've also had good success with brushes I found at the drugstore, less expensive.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here