Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

earring style

Posted by whispery (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 31, 04 at 14:06

Does anyopne know what the name of the popular earring style is, the one where the earrings are usually like a quite long chain with something sparkly at the bottom?


Follow-Up Postings:

RE: earring style

I've seen them referred to as simply "long earrings", and when I searched under this phrase on Google, lots of hits came up.

RE: earring style


RE: earring style

Shoulder dusters, perhaps.

RE: earring style


RE: earring style

Yes, I was thinking she meant threaders. A length of chain, with the "earring" at one end and a short lenth of post at the other to thread through your ear. Both ends then hang, one in front of the ear, and one behind the ear.

Here is a link that might be useful: threader earrings

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here