Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
BooB Cream - I am using it now.

Posted by cube1067 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 8, 11 at 13:12

Clearing things up for Ms. WTF -

I'm using a L'Occitane boob gel now. I've ordered another brand called Boob Tube Cream. Both are marketed to post-nursing Moms, but I am way older and decided to try it.
Both are supposed to plump you up and firm you up. You rub it on in a circular motion from breast to neck.

I use L'Occitane SPF moisturizer on my decollatage and neck, it is GREAT. At 48 I noticed crepe-iness in the cleavage when I looked in the mirror. I bought Dr Perricone, then Coneflower - both were expensive and made little to no change in my appearance and I used them every day. I had this gift tube of the L'Occitane SPF creme, started using it and the crepiness has diminished. You need to be really close to see crepiness now, and in general, my decolletage has a smooth youthful appearance, no lines.

I'm liking the boob stuff, the girls seem plumper, but my feeling is that the massaging action alone plumps you up.

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here