Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Eyebrow Powder

Posted by enjoyingspring (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 10, 08 at 8:43

Does anyone know of a good eyebrow powder for thinning eyebrows.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Eyebrow Powder

I have a lot of blonde in my eyebrows, so I just use a thin brush and light brown eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows. Then I use the clear eyebrow gel to brush them.

o

I don't have thinning eyebrows but my brows are blonde so I have to color them everyday --otherwise they won't be seen.
I love Sorme Always Perfect because it comes with shaping stencils for thick, natural, or thin brows. The stencils are THE best thing I've ever seen and so easy. The quality of the powder is good. The only thing that isn't perfect is the color shade (for me). I also like MAC powder which is also excellent quality and I just use the stencil with MAC.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sorme Always perfect

o

I have dark eyebrows but I use a brow powder to define them better- I love the brow powder from Avon. My mom has very light/thin brows and she uses it too. It works great and stays on all day.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here