Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Prada Bags - How to tell if real or fake?

Posted by bizzymom2005 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 12, 06 at 6:53

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to tell if one is authentic or not. I recently acquired a georgous bag, and it has a Prada logo on the front. There is no idication of a brand on the inside though. I was wondering how to tell if it is authentic or not. I would appreciate any tips available. Thank you so much in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Prada Bags - How to tell if real or fake?

bizzymom,

Here is an article link below about this very subject.

Here is a link that might be useful: How to Tell It's A Knock Off

o

My friend's daughter bought a Kate Spade bag on Ebay. Problem is, it has "Kate Spate" on the label.

o

I love eBay for a lot of things but it is filled with fake designer goods. If you want to buy a high-end designer item, do not buy it on eBay or online store unless they are a known licensee for these items, like eluxury.com. Also don't be fooled if the eBayer has a good record - look at the details of their feedback. A common trick is to build good feedback selling some cheap goods, then put one $1500 Louis Vuitton up for sale all of the sudden.

If it's new high-end designer item and you paid less than retail for it, it's probably a fake.

o

I should mention that I did not purchase it. My mother in law bought a flat of things from a local thrift store and there was a large bag of purses. About 40 actually. This particular thrift store is amazing. I think it's because they don't realize what the items really are. I bought a brand new bottle of Angel perfume for $2.50 once. That's why I want to find out about the purse. Thanks again!

o

Most designer goods on eBay are fakes.

Their Shoes and Accessories Board is a great place to learn how to tell the difference and who to buy authentic goods from.

o

Well, if you need a authentic bags and be sure that whatever you are going to shop its authentic bags, for authentic bags, I suggest that shop on these online stores amazon, Ebay, Gotapparel. I hope you may get your favorite authentic bags over there, because they sell quality of branded products to shop.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here