Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hair problem need help.

Posted by kristopher9876 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 30, 07 at 3:35

Need your help desperately, I am 28 and I facing hair fall for the few months. I am even scared of putting comb. I dont know what has happened but the hair fall, it has just increased day by day. Can any one tell me what should I do control hair fall. Caz I have tried a lot of homely tips. But no improvement till now

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hair problem need help.

I was a hairdresser before I became a stay at home mom.
People use to purchase Nioxin shampoo as prevention to hair loss.
some people swore by it, some others didn't see a difference.
It does smell nice thou, minty.
it's expensive thou.
also, massaging your scull is a good idea.
when you shampoo your head, massage it for a while, it helps with the blood flow.
hope your sort it out soon.

o
RE: Hair problem need help.

Go see your dermatologist immediately. Hair loss is not generally caused by a disease, but may be related to aging, heredity, or an hormonal inbalance.

It could also be Alopecia areata which is an autoimmune disease, in which the immune system mistakenly attacks the hair follicles.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here