Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally read a beauty tip worth something

Posted by sudiepav (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 27, 10 at 23:09

Somewhere in one of the women's mags I peruse when I get my hair cut, I found a beauty tip that REALLY works. Run your hairdryer over your eyelash curler for about 10 seconds. Touch it to your hand to be sure it's not too hot. Curl your eyelashes. You get amazing curl. I use waterbased mascara, so it softens the "vertical leap" you get when doing this. I'm left with long, curly eyelashes that look great. My eyelashes are fairly long, but straight as can be, like my hair. Several people have said to me, "your eye makeup looks great", "your eyes look so shiny". It's this tip.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally read a beauty tip worth something

It's the same premise as using a hairdryer with a round metal brush, it gives a nice curl to the ends of the hair without overdoing it.

Great tip!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here