Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fingernails

Posted by bluelou (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 26, 08 at 22:56

After removing artificial nails that I had on for a long time, I need help. I read where some one had nail wraps until their nails grew out. Can you explain what they are. And do you think that taking a hair, skin and nail vitamin helps as much a prenatal vitamins?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fingernails

I've heard that a lot of people have had great success with Nail Tek II for strengthening nails. Also as far as supplements Biotin is highly recommended but will also cause excess hair growth and takes a few months to really notice the difference. Good Luck

o
RE: Fingernails

I am using the Nail Tek moisturizing stuff and taking GNC Ultra Nourishair.

Been taking it a week and so far I'm pleased...I have had my growing faster. Thinking of adding biotin to it also--not heard any complaints about excess body hair.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here