SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jenny_il

Blush.....

Jenny_IL
21 years ago

What kind do you use? I was using Loreal Translucide Sheer blush in Petal Glow for a while, then I went on a hunt for something more. I've bought 5 blushes (or is it blushers??)in the last 2 weeks. I seem to go though fazes where I focus on one product for a while, well this month it appears to be blush. So far I've bought....

Maybelline Cool Effect Blush in Frozen Daiquiri. Its the one in the nail polish look alike bottle. It is okay but maybe a little too shimmery for me and I really dont like the way it smells.

Revlon Sleek Cheeks Creme Blush Duo in Pink Light, this one was pretty nice and went on smooth and I really like the "highlighter" color.

Almay One Coat 3 in One Color stick in Petal, This one I HATED, it did not blend well no matter what I did and the only use I could come up with it would not be for my lips cheeks or eyes but only for some type of war paint pencil to draw pink lines all over my face.

Loreal Blush Delice in both Raspberry Sorbet and Strawberry Tart. I really like these and it looks good when they are lightly layered together and I like the brush that comes with them. They give me a nice sheer color, but still not what exactly what I'm looking for. Anyone else try this one and notice it smelling fruity? Or is it just me?

Just wondering what everyone else uses and would recommend I just wants a pink fresh look, my skin is pretty pale with no color tone to my cheeks. Honestly I really like the way my cheeks looks after I've been outside in the Chicago cold for a little bit, they seem to get a nice pink flush to them. I wish I could bottle and sell that!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022