Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Who are staying and .....

Posted by Krisb_tx8 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 26, 03 at 19:47

paying for another year for the forum? Curious mind want to know. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Who are staying and .....

I'm staying for sure.
Debbie

o

I'm staying. My membership expires in July and I'll renew every year, until this forum no longer exists (which I hope doesn't happen).

$15 a year is an awesome deal because these forums are great!

- darkeyedgirl

o

I just re-upped a few weeks ago. The board doesn't move as fast as it used to but there is still a lot of good info being shared. I'll probably stay too.

Rotny

o

Yep--paid up thru 12/03. I hope this site stays, too! :)

o

I'll definitely renew when it's time. I can get great advice on everything from plumbing to decorating to computer help. It has already paid for itself with the money it has saved me over the past year.

o

I'm new to this forum, usually go to the knitting and crocheting and in the spring I hang around the Bird forum. I have also got a lot of help off of the computer forum, and just recently have been getting some useful tips from here. I just re-upped my membership a couple of days ago. These forums are the greatest and a lot of help. I hope they never take them off here.

o

I'll be renewing as soon as I can remember to bring my plastic with me to the computer! I'm with Sunny--the money I've saved by using the computer help forum alone is worth the $25 (I'm in Canada)! Plus, visiting the other forums and all you great people is fun, too!
Chan

o

I'll be renewing as soon as I can remember to bring my plastic with me to the computer! I'm with Sunny--the money I've saved by using the computer help forum alone is worth the $25 (I'm in Canada)! Plus, visiting the other forums and all you great people is fun, too!
Chan

o

I happily renewed in December. It's like a present to myself since my membership renewal date is right before Christmas :)

Heidi

o

Yes, I definitely will renew. these are wonderful forums and you make some great friends.

o

I'll be staying. Love these forums, great information, great people.

o

Just paid again, the forum pays over and over for itself on the computer help-- forum alone. Now if I can figure out from here what to do with my hair color and my body!

o

I'll be staying ,too. Love the people at all the forums.

o

I paid for the first time just two days after I found this site! The cross-stitching forum is free, but the menopause one isn't. The info available is well worth the money. I enjoy reading all of the posts, especially the flames! I wonder if it's the same person that starts something at each of the forums!?? I love it;better than cable and half the cost.

o

I dont think I'll be staying. I do like this forum but it is the only one I use. Plus Im moving away from home and my $ will probly get tight, and sticking around most likely wont help that Im breaking my habit of spending wildly on beauty products. Plus, Ive been at this forum two years and I dont think theres as much input and discussion as before this forum became a pay site. It has been nice meeting you all, though. Ill continue to stick around until I cant post anymore, and ill probly check in to read posts once in awhile.
-Devon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here