Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best concealer

Posted by mercedes_123 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 10, 06 at 18:54

I'm still looking for the ultimate concealer. What are your favorites?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best concealer

Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage
Lauren Hutton's Facedisk Concealer

o

Dermablend makes a good one, it's lightweight, doesn't cake and covers great. I got my online.

o

If you have the extra money, I highly reccomend the "Cle de Peau" -concealer ($70.00).

This stuff is amazing (covers anything). When I went to Neimans to buy it, I walked up yo the Cle de Peau counter and asked for it. The regular salesperson for Cle de Peau wasn't there, so the girl helping me couldn't find the concealer sticks; she finds the Cle de Peau sales girl and she told us that she has to hide the concealer sticks cause Neiman employees have been stealing them. She said she can't even keep the samples up front for customers to try-on, cause the customers have been stealing them as well. If that doesn't tell you how great the stuff is, I don't know what will. I have fair skin and it matches perfectly, covers everything. You get what you pay for.

o

I love MAC select cover up. Kind of pricy, but I buy it for a fraction on Ebay.

Brenda

o

My favorite concealer is Bobbi Brown's - I like how creamy it is - it doesn't look dry under the eyes - and a little goes a longways - and you can get it with powder to set the concealer - I'm a makeup artist and I use her concealers on all my clients - they love it.

o

I love Guerlain's issima Precious light, it has it's own brush on the end and really covers and lights up dark circles under the eye. I keep one upstairs and one downstairs!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here