Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Restylane Injections

Posted by enjoyingspring (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 11, 08 at 17:55

I am thinking of having Restylane Injections. Has anyone had this done, were you satisfied with the results. How long does it last. Would you do it again.

So many questions, hope I get some answers.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Restylane Injections

I've seen it - have a friend who's a year younger, and has skin 20 years older than mine (sun, lifestyle, genes) and while the botox did wonders for her forehead, she needed the Restylane for her smoker's lines around her mouth -

as I understand it, the success is mostly in the skill of the Dr doing the injections, sculpting the goop into the depression. On her, it took 8 or so months to really wear off, and she put it through a real workout (she smokes like no one's ever told her it's bad for her. really) she's been back twice in the last three years - wheras she's addicted to the botox, and is in there every 6 months like clockwork.

I gotta say - when I'm ready for it myself, those lines are the only ones that bother me, and I'd definately consider the Restylane

o
RE: Restylane Injections

I've had it. It lasted about 9 mo. for me I think. The last time I went in for it, the dr. convinced me to try Perlane and it lasted 2 wks. The results were gone about the same time the bruising faded. I'd like to try Restalyn again but am trying to convince myself just to forget about this high maintence, expensive stuff and accept aging. I was 55 when I had it done the first time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here