Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
lauren hutton makeup?

Posted by DruidClark (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 22, 05 at 16:01

Has anyone tried it? I'm tempted. For years everyone thought I was 15 years younger than I am. All of a sudden, my ways have caught up with me, I guess. My skin just doesn't have the same zing. I am extremely allergic to the entire world, btw, so I have to be careful what I use.

I'd love your opinions before I buy.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lauren Hutton cosmetics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: lauren hutton makeup?

Haven't tried them so will be no help, but I like her style of selling, she seems very laid back and honest about things, doesn't seem to pull any punches, of course you know the bottom line with her is $$ but I still like her style, always did.

o

I haven't tried it either, but go ahead and buy it at HSN (Home Shopping Network) if you aren't pleased you can return it for a full refund. I've returned a few things to them without any problems, including a foundation that didn't work for me.

Give us a review if you decide to give it a try.

o

She (Mary Hall) has always been laid back...and tad strange! She grew up down the street from me and went all through school with my DH.

o

If you are near a Sephora you can try the makeup out. I like the concept of putting al the essentials ina compact but personally I don't like her color selection.

Have you ever tried Smashbox or Paula Dorf?

o

I have the Lauren Hutton FaceDisc and absolutely love it for an everyday, more natural look. It's easy to apply and her concealer is the best I've ever seen. I no longer wear foundation.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here