SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
2makenew

Pay for Recut??

cora_lea
21 years ago

I have many times had a haircut and had it not turn out just the way I wanted, but rather than take the trouble to drive back into town and take the time of the stylist, I have usually either tried to correct it myself, or just waited until I felt the need for another cut (usually earlier than "normal"), and then gone back.

Recently the gal I had been using had a baby and now has very few hours, so I've switched to a new stylist. I've been happy with the way she cuts my hair - until now. The cut I got yesterday was just "not right". Try as I may, I cannot get it to lay right, and the layers don't seem even which I think is the problem. Truthfully, it almost looks like it was cut with an eggbeater (a phrase my mother would use!) smiles.

My question to you is this. If you have already paid for a haircut (This haircut was nearly $30.00 and I tipped an additional $5.00 at the time.), do you give a tip for a "touchup"? I really don't feel I got what I paid for, but want to do what is customary and fair.

Comments (6)

Sponsored