Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hairstyles

Posted by azdeb (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 27, 05 at 15:37

Do any of you know of a site that I can visit that has hairstyles? I am growing my hair out to get it cut????? I need something for fine hair that is quick and easy. Hot flashes ruin just about every "do". Also we are building a pool and I want to be able to jump in and out then do something quick and look decent. Am I expecting too much?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hairstyles

It costs a little bit of money (I think $15 for 6 months) but The Hair Styler.com is really neat. You can upload a picture of yourself and try on different hair colors and styles. They have literally thousands of styles! Each style says what hair type it's good for, so pay attention to that part. I have fine, medium-to sparse naturally wavy hair (thanks Mom) so many styles in magazines simply don't work for me. They also say how much maintenance is required and how to do the style every day. I think it's worth the $, IMHO (not an employee, just a happy customer). I take my pics to my hairdresser and she can replicate the looks pretty well.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Hair Styler.com

o

thank you meghane I will look there

o

I am age 45 and have fine straight but alot of it. The best do's that work for me are the classic, most simple ones without alot of layers (and I have done everything over the years), LOL! I do like my hair on me a little longer, so I do the longer classic bob (almost to shoulder). This way, I don't have to spend alot of time blowing it out to shape it, I can still pull it away in a a nice bun or ponytail in a pinch. Shorter hair (unless it's really super short) on me has always required so much more work to get it right plus mousse/gel since I don't have a natural wave on my head and the first strong wind blows it everyplace.

o

Here are couple of good ones with lots of pictures for all lengths of hair.

http://www.hair-styles.net/

Here is a link that might be useful: Hair Styles

o

Thank you all again. I now might be more literate in my description of what I want.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here