Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Freckles. Love 'em, but....

Posted by Yellowhair (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 14, 04 at 11:00

I like my freckles, but it seems like the ones around my eyes are larger and show right thru my makeup, even my current coverup. Any suggestions on how to conceal my big beautiful (most of the time) freckles?

PS My mom also has freckles, but she says my grandmother didn't have freckles on her face----that she mixed up something and used it! Unfortunately, she passed away when my mom was just a young girl, so the mixture secret went to the grave with her. I suspect it may have had lemons and some type of lotion.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Freckles. Love 'em, but....

a TINY dot of green 'corrective' concealer under your makeup should correct the freckle-in-the-wrong-place issue- I think they do tend to 'spread' a little on thinner skin?

Grand mom may jsut have kept out of the sun- or gone the 'bleaching' method... or she might just have been one of those women who never left her boudoir without her face on...

o
RE: Freckles. Love 'em, but....

Thanks ChinaCAt. Where do I get this green corrective concealer?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here