Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Will you be trying this style?

Posted by coolmama (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 24, 07 at 0:56

Apparently babydoll dresses are back for spring. I have already seen several out in stores,and I must say they look very cute and feminine.
Do any of you ladies have an opinion on this back again trend? I bought one that I cant wait to wear (unfortunately,it will be a Loooog time before that happens cuz it is still freezing cold here)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Will you be trying this style?

I went to the neiman marcus website ( they show trends, lots of fun to look at)
and I found this version, I saw other babydoll dresses gathered above the bust; this is one style that I would say is suitable for the younger generation. I would also venture to say that it's a style best worn by people with a not too prominent chest so that the dress does not float away from the body too much, if you can imagine what it looks like, think "maternity".............

I think it's cute and they did have a lot of tops similar to that last spring worn with tight jeans.

Avoid high winds when wearing this dress, lol.................

o
another version

is this more the style you are describing ?

o

They are really adorable and flattering.

I have one that is a long shirt, made for winter, gray sweater material, high empire waist, with like tank straps and large buttons (hard to explain) so you can put a long sleeve t-shirt under. I wear it with a long sleeve white tee. Looks cute with jeans or leggings.

I like the look, very feminine.

o

I'm five feet tall. I would look like I'm trying to impersonate a ten year old! Not for me. But cute on the right person.

o

I love them but am way too old to wear them. I think they are so cute with leggin's and jeans. If I were young I would forsure wear one. The ones here are all so cute, I bet you gals will look darling in them!!

o

I like these
[URL=http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/julesvern_01/reddress.jpg][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/julesvern_01/th_reddress.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/julesvern_01/dress.jpg][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/julesvern_01/th_dress.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

o
try this again

o

coolmama, those dresses are nice but not exactly what I would call babydoll dresses; they are a classic styling that is more flattering than the babydoll, I think...

o

Oh,well they came up under babydoll search. I like all posted though. I wish I could post the pic of the one I got. It is definitely babydoll and very cute.
Since we just got 6 more inches of snow I might as well pack it away though,LOL.

Labmomma,we may have more in common then we both think ;)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here