SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
michie1_gw

Beauty Make-over (long)

michie1
20 years ago

In addition to being bored with my hair (see previous post)I am also at a loss as what to do with make-up. I'm not completely outdated - I wear neutrals with not too much make-up, but I would love someone to show me how to apply eye shadow that doesn't look like I'm wearing a dirty eye (I find bronzer on eye & face to be my main staples along with lipstick, eyebrow cream & eyeliner) & on how to choose the proper cosmetics to make my skin look more youthful & hip. I am 38 & consider myself hip & have been told I ook 10 yr younger but I feel like I've lost it since I am no longer mingling with teh work force, but after being home for 2-1/2 yrs with my daughter & buying more parent, women's magazine & decorating mags, instead of fashion mags I am feeling not as exciting & modern as I used to feel & want to be able to learn how to change my make-up look from everyday to glamourous. Last Xmas (2002) someone gave me a gift cert for makeover & I was thrilled but in actuality all it was was someone applying make-up on me, not teaching me helpful hints & showing me how to apply to achieve certain things. I ended up using it for a family photo shoot, so at least it didn't go to waste, even if it wasn't what I really wanted. Any suggestions where one would go for something like that that won't try to sell you their pricey products?

Michie

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Old Dominion Kitchen Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
Loudoun County's Kitchen & Bath Design Experts | Best of Houzz 3x