Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bed and body works

Posted by rabbit8 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 22, 05 at 15:25

I purchased some hard soaps from bed and bodyworks recently for the first time. What's so special about these soaps or any of the soaps they sell? Which ones have you found to be a favorite?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bed and body works

Did you mean "Bath and Body Works"?

o

Yes, I am so sorry. That's exactly what I meant.

o

You must have been thinking of bed, bath and beyond, lol....

I tried their soaps in the past and loved them; hard milled and nicely scented...

o

I love their products. I use their hand pump soaps all the time. My favorite is white tea ginger.

o

hard milled means that there is less air beaten into the mix- the opposite of Ivory soap, which is beaten 'fluffy with air, much like soft-serve ice cream. and any hard milled soap is going to last longer than a softer soap.

beyond that- it's all marketting. their soap's no better than Yardely's of London, who at least doesn't make a fuss about their lavendar soap being 'organic' just because they're using real lavendar from plants!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here