Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cindy Crawford advertises this...

Posted by kmf06 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 25, 06 at 14:47

Hello, has anyone tried the face cream, etc. that is an infomercial that Cindy Crawford advertises?? I am always looking for a great face cream/moisturizer but most of them make me break out and so on. Would like to hear if this one is any good or not??? Sorry can not remember the name of it right off. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cindy Crawford advertises this...

No offense, but that would be the best reason for me NOT to buy it. She also hawks furniture here in Florida. Check w/ a pharmacist or your dermatologist for a mild moisturizer. Good luck.

o

I don't catch infomercials very often, so I don't know the product you're asking about... but I really like Neutrogena's Oil-Free Moisture for Combination Skin. I break out easily from facial products, but this moisturizer has always worked well with my skin.

o

Hi I just got the meaningful moisturizer system. I like the way my face felt when I woke up this morning. It felt like silk.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here