SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cupajoe_gw

Anti Aging Miricle Products

cupajoe
18 years ago

Just wondering about the sucsess rate of the different formulas.I've tried some that work,some that don't work at all,and some with very short term properties.It would be great to see what everyone else's experiences with these new products are.

Tried EB5 cleanser and the moisturizer.Love the cleanser,found the moisturiser is without a SP facter,so I rarely use it.My skin is irish,dry,medium complexion.I am middle age,slim with no major weight gains and losses,and no history of smoking.Skin has small pores prone to clogging.

Have tried Loreal's collagin filler.It's a temp fix for lines around the lip line,but doesn't last all day.

Loreal's line eraser- I don't like what it does to my skin.

Loreal's dermabrasion kit and face peel kits have been sucsessfully used with great results when I can dedicate the time.

Olay's total effects day moisturizer tends to make me break out,as does the neutrogena anti blemish anti aging creme.

I've used a sample lip ointment and also an eye creme made by Evol- a New Zealand company.I like them both enough to look them up when I run out.

I have Roc's night firming retinol creme.I like it.

Tried a group of products made by L&L containing retinol.All of them work well.There is an eye firming gel,a day moisturizer and a retinol serum.These are staples in my product lineup.

I also am a firm believer in the Strivectin -D creme.It is a great firmer for skin.

Tried a product called Arctic Ice wrinkle repair for relaxing facial mucsles.It works,although it must be used on skin under moisturizer.

Any other product junkies out there?

Comments (5)

Sponsored