SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
littleredhen_gw

Good face cleanser- - -Acne help

littleredhen
18 years ago

Hi,

I have been a member of GW for years, but just recently found out that the once paying forums are now free. I am so excited to be able to post in here again, though my topic isn't that darn exciting. ;-)

I did do a search, but some of the postings are so old, that I thought I'd start a fresh subject. I am 36 and still look pretty young. Lately I have been getting some acne mostly around my mouth area, and I can't stand it. I am one of those lazy types who doesn't really have a face cleaning regimen. I just do the old soap and water deal in the shower. The only face cleanser that I own is Noxema, because that is what I grew up with and I know nothing else. So every now and then when I am breaking out, I rub Noxema all over the area, leave it there a bit and then scrub my face really well, secretly hoping that the Noxema is doing something to help. But I don't think that it is doing much of anything. I would like to buy something that I either use daily or now and then, that cleans my face and helps keep me from getting acne. Also important to note, I am super cheap, so I was hoping for something that I could pick up at Walmart or wherever. Does anyone have anything they recommend?? I often look at that St Ives apricot scrub and it just sounds nice for some reason. But I don't know if it's any good. I appreciate your suggestions!!

Comments (8)

Sponsored