Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Terrible ugly haircut!! Please read

Posted by coolmama (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 11, 07 at 2:52

It is just too short then I'd like. I have enough to put in a very tiny stub of a ponytail (with the help of bobby pins)

And I was wondering how many of you think it's ugly or tacky to wear those ponytail hair pieces they sell so many places now?
I'd like to wear one for a couple months until my hair grows more...but wouldnt if alot of people would point me out and say "she has fake hair on".

My mom wears them all the time just for fun.Any of your guys ever wear them?
They are hair that you attach to your ponytail that makes it look like your hair is longer.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Terrible ugly haircut!! Please read

Never mind,I found a way of styling my hair so it doesnt look so bad.Also,I'm wear the ponytail thing every now and then just for fun.

o

Coolmama, I love those ponytails. I have very thin hair and when I wear it in a ponytail, it looks too skinny so I plump it up with a fake ponytail. It looks great and people constanly tell me how nice my hair looks like that.

o

I wore one out today shaun and actually got some nice looks from people.I dont think anyone knew it was fake.
It has boosted my confidence since my hair is shorter then I'd like right now.
Next I'm thinking about "CLIP IN" extensions...dont think I could ever do real extensions though.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here