SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
abgardeneer

Details, details...

abgardeneer
20 years ago

This isn't a serious posting, but I've been taking a different form of public transit lately, and consequently, doing a lot of involuntary "people-watching"...

One of the silly, little things that's bugging me (obviously I'm bored!) is the number of people I see wearing clothes on which they've neglected to...

-remove the temporary stitching that holds shut the pleats or vents, after buying the garment, e.g. a rear kick-pleat on a coat, or the vents at the back hem of a man's jacket; perhaps these garments are worn their entire useful lives without the pleats and vents ever being allowed to do what they're supposed to do?

-open up the pockets of a suit jacket, again, stitched shut for display purposes; perhaps folks assume the pockets are "fake" since they seem to be sewn shut?

-remove the very large, visible label that says "95% Wool, 5% Cashmere"! (or whatever) from the wrist of a coat sleeve!

I feel like running around after people with a tiny pair of scissors! .... Whew, it's been a long winter!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES