Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Little Chief Smoker

Posted by Earl (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 11, 04 at 21:58

Just bought some Boston butt pork for $.99 a lb. Cut it into right size chunks, for putting in bean soup or greens, and smoked it in the Little Chief smoker. I could tell you about some other stuff, but no one ever posts her, so it would be a waste of my time. :-( I've even going to check the box below because my email box won't be filled up with crazy posts from this thread. Haha.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Little Chief Smoker

Earl, come on back over to the bbq forum. We can use it to talk about our smoked meats. I dont think they are really into it on the recipe or cooking forum. I'll check back here until you show up and we can BS.

o

Jim, I love cooking food over wood, or gas [if smoke is applied], or just smoke like with the Little Chief. It's colder than a snowman's butt here right now [about zero] last night, so I'm sort of shut down.

o

We do a lot of BBQing down here but I really havent done any smoking until lately. I gave my parents a stainless Redi Smoke electric about 20 yrs ago and they gave it back to me a few weeks ago. I've been making jerky in it which has been really good. If it ever stops raining I'm going to do some more Buckboard bacon. I'm also going to do some pork butts like I do in the big pit and make pulled pork. Let me know whats going on when the weather permits and I'll do the same.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here