Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Four Season by Sure Heat at BJ's Club ?

Posted by DaleSchultz (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 30, 02 at 20:20

I have read the talk about the Sam's Club Stainless Steel gas grill but I am wondering if anyone has used or seen the Grill available at BJ's Club called Four Seasons.

It is made by Sure Heat who make the Tuscany line of grills and it looks like the Tuscany TGR38

Has anyone any experince of this grill or of the Tuscany or the Sure Heat company ?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
well we got it..

The grill from BJ's is almost the same as the Tuscany grills from Sure Heat. It was easy to assemble and yesterday my wife roasted a leg of lamb with the IR back burner - very nice.

I went to look at the Members Mark at Sam's club first, they did not have the $600 model but I saw the $1500 model and preferred the Stainless steel burners and flare guards of the Sure Heat grill over the cast iron and ceramic one of the Member's Mark one.

The Tuscany grills have cast stainless steel burners, the version at BJ's has Stainless Steel burners but not cast.

A conversion kit for Natural Gas is available from Sure Heat but have not yet called up to find out the price.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here