Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
grilled zucchini recipes?

Posted by quirkpod (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 14, 08 at 18:29

I am looking for any and all. Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: grilled zucchini recipes?

quirkpod,

Don't have a straight stick zucchini receipe (please bear with me), however lately I have been making a pepper (red, green, yellow)/onion receipe in a disposable aluminum pan that I have made slits in with a knife. Then add a cheap Italian Salad Dressing to it and cook on my Weber Gasser. After about 20-30 minutes I do a couple of links of sweet italian sausage for about 12-15 minutes have the wife then take them inside and slice them up and add to pepper and onion mix.

About a week ago the wife added some sliced almost cooked potatoes, and raw zucchini to the mix and I must say she hit a home run at least my waist size is a testament to this. Might want to give this a whirl.

I will be interested in the response you get to your post I like zucchini also.

Very Respectfully,
Jeff
Go Navy!!!!!!!!!!

o
RE: grilled zucchini recipes?

I just slice the zucchini lengthways into strips about 3/8" thick. Sprinkle with coarse salt and let set about 30 minutes,rinse salt off and dry strips well. Brush on garlic infused olive oil,salt,pepper and any herb or spice you like and grill for a few minutes on each side until zucchini gets tender but not mushy.

You can make a good salad by cooking zucchini, bell peppers,onion slices.eggplant and very quickly grilled tomatoes. Cut it all in bite sized pieces sprinkle with salt and pepper and a splash of an Italian type salad dressing. Let stand a few minutes before serving at room temperature.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here