SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
another_terry

Just got my Y0660 from Sam's club

Another_Terry
21 years ago

I picked-up the Y0660 over the weekend. What a great grill. I saw 620+ degrees on the hood thermometer, does a great job seering beef. The construction seems the same as a Viking or DCS. There are very few compromises on this grill, only the cast iron burners and the regular steel IR burner plate.

I was originally considering the Virco but this is a noticeable step up in construction, as it should be for almost twice the price. From a value standpoint, I think the Virco is unbeatable but I was willing to trade some value to upgrade the grill and cart.

If anyone is considering this grill, buy one now as Sam's club will not be stocking them through the winter. I was told that these are season items, only carried through spring/summer. They won't be getting any more in as the fall/winter stuff is replacing it, like Christmas stuff for example. The first store I called was down to a demo only (they said they wern't getting any more) and the second store I called had three that they just got the day before. They said that was their last shipment. So get one soon as they might be gone before long.

Thanks again to LGBSTEW (and others) for his pics and answers to my questions. I am very please with this grill.

Terry

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz