Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stainless steel skewers

Posted by princeton (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 22, 02 at 7:28

Help!

I am looking for stainless steel skewers to grill shish kabobs with. Ideally, the end of the skewer that I pick up has a coil that dissipates the heat. I need all stainless steel due to an issue at my house with hard water.

All help is appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stainless steel skewers

If you have a TJ MAX store near you take a look there. I have found it to be a great place for cooking tools.

o

Maybe this is what you are looking for.
Scroll down at this link.

ann.

Here is a link that might be useful: Skewers

o

Ann T.

The last set of skewers is the set that I have now. They are exactly what I'm looking for - but in stainless. The fork is intriguing. I'm going to follow up with the wife on that one.

Thanks.

o

Princeton,

I did a search for 'stainless steel skewers' using www.google.com and it came up with several different places that carry stainless steel skewers. Several different styles and prices to choose from, depending on what your looking for. You may want to give that a try and see what you find.

Tim

Here is a link that might be useful: Google

o

Thanks to all who helped.

The skewers that I was searching for are at Williams Sonoma. They are not available via the catalog, but they will point you to a store that has them in stock. The SKU is 3617685, the cost is $20/four.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here