SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bgol911388

our members mark gas grill isn't working

BGol911388
21 years ago

hi, we bought a member's mark gas grill model Y0101XC at Sam's Club, a lot of money, and the thing does not work. it wont go above 200 degrees F., it takes about an hour just to cook the hamburgers. when we used it the first time, it worked fine, the second time it didnt work(and consequently the next several attempts to use it, they failed). my mother looked it over, checked the gas and the line conecting it to the despensers of the gas, and everything else, and could find nothing wrong (she is the gas grill expert in the family, shes the one who bought it and put it together, and who loves this thing). so now she is heart broken because she spent $600 on something that doesnt work, and whenever we call in to the company all we get is the busy signal. This is NOT AMUSING at all, and it is bothering us quite a bit. So i need to find the information of where we can get in touch with them. We cannot seem to find this information. if you are going to kindly say the 1-800-770-9769 number..well thats the one that doesnt work. so please folks, help out 2 women who are running around ripping hair out of their head. or who will in about a week take a hammer to the grill and smash it to bits. please, knowing how much you ladies and gentlemen love grills, i'm positive that you would want to help us out. thank you so much.

sarah and her mother

:)

Comments (6)

Sponsored