Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is Capital a good brand for Grills

Posted by devnulll (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 28, 06 at 20:03

Is Capital a good brand for Grills? Or should I get a similar Fire Magic? Seems like Capital uses all Stainless Steel. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is Capital a good brand for Grills

We did a lot of research recently into grills of the level of Fire Magic and Capital (and DCS, OCI, Lynx, etc.).

We chose Capital based on its engineering and attention to detail. You can't go wrong with either brand. What sold us on Capital were the grates, infrared rotisserie burner and space for food on the rotis, zone cooking baffles, flash tube ignition if needed, and a very fast response when we e-mailed customer service with a question (sent late one Saturday evening, they responded within 2 hours).

Michelle

o
RE: Is Capital a good brand for Grills

Thanks Michelle. I think I have decided on a Napoleon where I get an IR Rotisserie burner, gas grill with charcoal try where the burners can light the charcoals.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here