SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mike78613

Which grill to get?

mike78613
17 years ago

Hi guys.

I like to see if anyone here can help me out on a grill to choose.

Right now I own a 3 year old lil smoker by New Braunsfield. Which is good. But I like to get gas grill. Since were getting a pool installed I can choose either 2 models w/ the pool package.

The two grill are:

Brinkmann stainless steel six-burner gas grill with rotisserie

http://www.academy.com/images/products/220/0261/0261-00430-4675.jpg

* Six cast-iron 10,000-BTU burners

* 12,000-BTU side burner

* 10,000-BTU infrared burner

* Porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grates

* 881-sq. in. of cooking surface

======================================

Or the:

Turbo STS 3-Burner on Deluxe Stainless Steel Cart (by bbq galore)

http://www.bbqgalore.com/store/item.bbq?invky=2776453

* 3 cast stainless steel burners - 45,000 BTU - Flame Thrower ignitor on each burner

* Ceramic briquettes in stainless steel assembly; also stainless steel base frame!

* Heavy duty stainless steel grills and warming rack - 625 sq. in. total cooking area

* Stainless steel full-width drip tray; buy it on a cart now and build it in later!

* Stainless steel full-width drip tray; buy it on a cart now and build it in later!

The all-stainless steel Turbo STS is based on our long-standing Turbo model, while providing the durability and ease of cleaning that commercial quality 304 stainless steel offers. This unit not only has the stainless steel hood, burners, drip tray, flame tamer assembly, and cooking grills that sets the Turbo Elite apart, but also a stainless steel base frame for top-quality through and through.

------------------------

Which would you choose. The Brinkman is 6-burner infrared cooker, while the turbo is a 3 burner Ceramic briquettes in stainless cooker.

Any idea which to snag?

Or is it more of a toss up?

Thanks all!!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting