SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
californiaplaya

3 burner or 4 burner grill?

californiaplaya
15 years ago

I think I've got my grill choice narrowed down to a couple of Ducanes. What little information I can find about them seems to be fairly favorable.

But now I'm stuck between either three or four main burners. I'd be mainly cooking for myself and sometimes one or two others. I obviously wouldn't need the additional grill space. But would there be any specific reason, besides occasionally cooking for more people, that four burners would be beneficial over three?

I'm thinking for the same amount as the four burner, I'd be better off getting the three burner with the side burner and rotisserie. Even though I don't see myself using either of those much, especially the rotisserie, maybe thats a new skill that I can learn, instead of just having an additional burner, which will just be there.

But I'd like to hear what those who have more experience than I think. Guess I should throw in that this will be my first grill. The only grilling I've done in the past was over charcoal, so this will definitely be a new experience for me.

Thanks!!!

Comments (3)

Sponsored