SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
californiaplaya

Need recommendations for a new condo patio grill

californiaplaya
15 years ago

I just finished updating my patio and its time for a lp grill. Never owner one before, only charcoal. I am in a condo and the patio is fairly small. Also, I usually only cook for myself and sometimes one or two others, so I don't need anything large. And it would probably be used once or twice a week at the most. All I want is a decent grill at a decent price.

I like the look of stainless, but can do without it since most if not all grills within the price I'm looking for are cheap stainless anyway. I had it narrowed down to one Kenmore for $200 which seems to get good initial reviews. But don't know how well it would hold up. But, everyone I talk to and everything I've seen online seems to say very good things about Weber.

So, if I do get a Weber, it would be either a Spirit E-210 ($300) or E-310 ($400). Are these decent grills or should I consider something else in this price range or just go with the Kenmore? I want something that is going to last and be mainly problem free for a few years.

Thanks!!!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?