Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weber Bargains

Posted by
debbie
(dprovencher@lwhs.will.k12.il.us) on
Sat, Jun 9, 01 at 10:58

I remeber going to a Weber Factory (?) or something a few years ago in the Chicago suburbs for a huge factory sale. Does anyone know anything about where or when this is held? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weber Bargains

This information was in an ad in the August 15th Chicago Tribune, in the Good Eating Section. The Weber 2001 Factory Sale is this Friday and Saturday, August 17th and 18th, 8am - 5pm, in Huntley, IL, a 1/2 mile North of the Huntley Oulet Mall. The Huntley Outlet Mall is off of I90. From the ad "5% discount on cash sales, Visa, Matercard, American Express, Discover and checks are accepted, all sales final, no phone orders, merchandise as is, save up to 50% on discounted items and seconds, etc."
Hope this information helps. I have been waiting for this ad to appear.

o

We got our Genesis 2000 for $390 in '98, completely assembled and it has functioned perfectly. This is a bona fide sale. Don't miss it! Some people showed up before the sale officially started and from what I heard, they were let in! We used the 5% additional discount for our Genesis by paying cash. We were thrilled! It's very easy to get there...but then we live 15 mins. away! Have fun. Happy hunting. They also had a food tent while you wait in line...but you gotta pay a nominal amount.

o

I just bought the Genesis Silver B at Sports Authority for $399.99.

o

Really?? Sports Authority sells grills??? That interesting I never would have thought to gone there...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here