SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rorosz_gw

Replacement Grill

rorosz
14 years ago

Ok, so the time has come to replace my Member's Mark (SamÂs Club) grill. The thing has rusted beyond recognition. Cart is pretty much gone, burners are not even there anymore. Granted it lived 1 dog year (7 years), but now there is so much innovation and competition out there that I'm confused. I've been looking at the current equivalent model at Sam's, the Charbroil Red and Quantum at Home Depot (both supposed to be full infrared) and wanted to ask if anyone has any better recommendations. My research shows that infrared is definitely the way to go, and have red so many different opinions of ceramic infrared being fragile, and those mostly are just one zoners, which probably won't work for me since I do a lot of long roasts (whole beef and pork tenderloins, etc)... I like the Webers, except that I don't really like the way the burners are set up: front, center, and back vs. the left, center and right configuration. Also a consideration is cover height because I love doing turkey and chicken in the rotisserie Oh yeah, cornerstone to the decision is lifetime burner warranty!!!!!!

In this dayÂs economy $400-$500 seems like a big investmentÂ

Anyone have any thoughts?

Comment (1)

Sponsored