SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mbjcody1

Bakers and Chefs gas grills

mbjcody1
21 years ago

I have purchased the b&c gas grill with the side burner and it is less than 9 months old. I have had the front knob crack and fall off, the gas burners are all rusted and no longer run a full flame. The top lid has discolored from the cooking and will not clean up. The advertised stainless grill is not. The racks no matter how long you soak them scrub them they just wont come back clean. Lets not forget the gas tank regulator that will not keep a tight seal to let the gas flow. I thought with spending this kind of money I would have a long and usefull life out of this cooker. I wish I had bought a weber now. I have never had a grill deteriorate so fast. If I sound up set I am. I have just found out from Sam's that they are sorry but it is between me and the manufacture. I have a real problem with spending this kind of cash and not haveing much of a warranty. I have called ( 888-301-0332 ) this is the b&c 800 line for help, hope you have nothing to do while you a wait for a live person. I am sorry to sound so bitter but I have a Wal mart grill that has lasted over 3 years and thought this would be the last grill I would buy at least for the next 5-6 years. Looking for any help!!!!

Comment (1)

Sponsored