|Good Morning America had a real grilling expert (no offense LP) with some tasty recipes for the grill this Memorial Day.
The link is:
When the page goes away, here the pertinent info...
Ingredients for Marinated Steak:
Marinated Grilled Vegetables
|I don't know how excited this group gets about recipes (I know there are several excellent grilling shows and books out there). |
Let me just say, this turned out great. Everyone said it was some of the best beef they ever had (really tender, juicey, and great flavor marinade) maybe they were just being extra nice as family and friends ;-). I had never cooked with this cut of beef before (flank). The kids even ate the zuchini, which is saying alot. The squash was a bit too large/mature for my liking, so it softened too soon on the grill (prefer it about the size of small zuchini-approx 1 1/2" x 10" so it is crisp and tender). Put aluminum foil on the warming rack and stowed veggies there while I cooked the beef. All went very quickly and without a hitch despite my feelings of inadequacy being my first real grill endeavor.
|This grill rocks!! Saturday I cooked up some hamburgers and hotdogs for lunch. For dinner that night did some country style pork ribs with a hint of mesquite smoke (used a cast iron smoker box from Lowes),(Can't help it, I am a Texan!) They came out awesome. Yesterday, we put two chickens on the rotisserie, had some foil wrapped grilled corn-on-the-cob, and some foil wrapped yams. Everything was perfect! I think my grill is now seasoned and ready for some real work :) Will keep you posted. bsbbq|
|I saw the episode on Good Morning America. It really did sound delicious, but I"m always skeptical. Thanks for trying it and sharing the information. I'm going to try it tomorrow night for dinner. Will let you know how my "bunch" liked it.|
|I tried this recipe and I can tell you it was extra fine. One of the best things I have done on any grill. TRY THIS ONE YOU WONT BE SORRY!!!!!|
Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.