Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
medallion gas grill? (or another brand)

Posted by gma_j (My Page) on
Mon, May 6, 02 at 11:01

We were shopping for a new gas grill yesterday and saw the Medallian gas grill at Home Depot. We had never heard of the brand but were impressed with it. We came home and thought we would do a little research on it before purchasing. Is anyone familiar with the Medallion grills or have a gas grill they just love? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: medallion gas grill? (or another brand)

The Medallion Grill is a private labeled product made by CFM Harris, They are a division of Vermont Castings. The grill has some great features and is essentially using the same components as the VC-75, only without a back burner.They also have there own tech support line so you don't have to call Home Depot if you have any problems or questions.

o
RE: medallion gas grill? (or another brand)

I recently purchased the larger model from Home Depot and this thing is awesome. I compared it alot to the Members Mark at Sams and there is no comparison. This is a high end grill at an affordable level. I love it.

o
RE: medallion gas grill replacement parts?

Does anyone know where (web site, etc.) to find replacement parts for Medallion gas grills? I need a replacement ignitor.

thanks,

Gary H.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here