Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Built in pictures for grill????

Posted by waypoint (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 29, 02 at 11:11

I bought the Members Mark $599 grill also last summer as part of a long term project. I want to built a brick grill built in an use the Members Mark grill as the center peice. I couldn't pay $3000 for the upscale grills. The Members Mark had everything I needed. I will follow Dan's write up on LP to NG conversion. Here's my question? Can the members here post pictures or links to there site's with pictures of their grills as built in. If you have built a built in grill please post. I would love to see your ideas. Once I complete my Members Mark built in conversion I will post for all to see. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Built in pictures for grill????

We are very interested to hear how your build-in project goes. We are considering doing the same. Are you expecting to have any major challenges?

We've seen pictures of built-ins on the following website if you are looking for ideas www.thegrillstoreandmore.com

Here is a link that might be useful: thgrillstoreandmore.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here