Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Primo

Posted by muddy_water (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 12, 08 at 7:25

Ok I just have to post this I broke in my new Primo grill last week and it is the best grill / smoker I have ever used And I have used alot of different types...Pull pork had the best bark I have ever produced.Beef brisket tender and juicy. Steak seared to perfection medium rare. Seafood tuna steak also seared and medium rare.....The Temp control for this cooker is Unbelievible I smoked the pork and the brisket during a heavy rain and after 6 hrs the Temp never dropped a degree. No more getting up during the night checking temps for me....With the lump charcoal I can have the Temp up to 500 degrees within 15 min. and the ash produced with 12 pounds of lump would fit in the palms of my hands....The gas grill in going to the dump!!!!!! A few months ago I asked about the cookers on this site because I was going to start selling them at my store well now that I have used one I'm sold!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Primo

Glad to hear the grill is working so great! You started a thread a few months ago and hey_starfish relied that they had a cracked grill. Did you get any feedback on if the problem got resolved? Do you have any experience with the customer service from Primo. I have it narrowed down to the Primo and The Grill Dome and am searching for recommendations. TIA

o
RE: Primo

My $1500 Primo XL Oval is Kaput! I can not recommend the purchase of this product to anyone.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here