Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
has anyone stared cooking out doors yet

Posted by Ilene29 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 30, 03 at 22:23

Just thought that i would see if any one has stared cooking out doors yet? And if they have what have they cooked and the recipe.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: has anyone stared cooking out doors yet

Hi Ilene

We barbecued last weekend here in the East Bay of San Francisco. It was warm, and we threw 3 slabs of baby-back ribs onto the grill. Turned out wonderfully with a simple dry rub of Lawry Seasoning Salt, pepper and garlic powder.

Enjoy Spring!

Deby-Do

o

While our grilling slowed over the winter, it never stopped.
Picked up again recently, now that's it's warmed a bit in the NE.

Sue

o

Hey Ilene, I grill year round, if its snowing I just shovel a path. What kinda recipes or ideas are ya looking for?

THought this forum had shut down, glad to see some post, maybe it will get going with spring here and summmer right around the corner.

David

o

Ilene, Like David, I grill year around. It is much easier to do here on the west coast since the weather is never severe. But, I grilled year around even when I lived in Northern Ontario and when I lived on Lake Erie recently, near Buffalo. It could get pretty cold and lots of snow. Our grill was on the deck and I just kept a path shoveled to it.

Ann

o

Add me to the list of people that grill year round. And we average 144" of snow a year. Like lakeguy35, I just keep the path shoveled.

o

We grill year round too. We keep the grill in the garage and just roll it out on the driveway to cook! Its more fun when its raining or snowing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here