Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where to find best price Weber E310...

Posted by casey_wa (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 29, 09 at 19:10

Does anyone have any thoughts on where to find the best price on a Weber E310 gas grill? It seems that Weber does not go on sale...

Casey
"Sean McDonagh Racing"

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where to find best price Weber E310...

I've been in the market for the same grill. It's typically $400. But this morning's paper had a Home Depot ad for that grill half off, $199. I got to the store about 9 a.m. and someone just ahead of me got the last one. Wah! The manager told me each store only got about 8.

o

Go figure...seems like I was more than a few days late, and I never saw the ad. I researched and saw that this was the Spirit E310, I would like to find a deal on the Genesis E310. It is very unusual for Weber to let the grills go this cheap, I wonder if Weber is no longer going to carry the Spirit E310 grill?

Casey
"Sean McDonagh Racing"

o

I ended up buying the SP-310 Spirit grill from Ace Hardware for $400. I think today is the last day for that price. It's an upgrade of the Spirit E310, it has stainless grids, bars, and top. I'm not sure what the difference is between this spirit and the genesis models.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ace Hardware spirit sale

o

Yeah, it's really hard to find the Weber E310 on sale. I looked for a while and ended up just buying a new one at around $400. I think it was worth it anyway

Here is a link that might be useful: Weber Grills

o

I learned something new Saturday...well, at least to me. The Weber Spirit line is made in China but the Weber Genesis line is made in the USA. I am now taking a closer look at the Genesis and figuring it might be worth the extra money.

Casey
"Sean McDonagh Racing"

o

Hi Casey,

Sorry to disappoint you, but whoever told you about the origins of the Spirit and Genesis are mistaken - both the Spirit and the Genesis barbecues are being manufactured in China. The difference only being the Genesis barbecues are being assembled in the US. Chinese parts, American assembly line.

The only Weber models that continue to be manufactured and assembled in the US are the Weber Summit series of grills (though I would imagine that economics will be changing this in short order as well).

o

What? Dang. I was reading the side of the box, well, darn...I better check into this some more. I am disappointed. Dam the creek. I am trying the best I can to avoid Chinese items due to various reasons. Just recent there has been issues with sheetrock from China. Rats.

Casey
"Sean McDonagh Racing"

o

Yup, painfully true. I researched and found out that what homefyres said was correct. There is a Canadian made grill that I am taking a closer look at...

Casey
"Sean McDonagh Racing"

o

You can find here with low price

Best Price : Low Price Weber

Here is a link that might be useful: Best Price Weber Grill

o

If you are still looking, check Northline Express. We got a Summit from them and have bought from them before over a 4 or 5 year period (mosquito control supplies). The Summit is made in USA and it arrived just as expected and with minimal assembly.

Here is a link that might be useful: Northline Express link

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here