Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best Gas Grill

Posted by litlmikeyb (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 27, 14 at 14:33

We are building a new home and looking to build an outdoor grilling area. We would like to go with a gas grill and looking for recommendations for the best possible high-end gas grill we can get.... Dacor? Wolf? What is the recommendation?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best Gas Grill

Fire Magic or Lynx are about as good as it gets...
Pricey, but likely the last gas grill you will buy

o

Thank you! Will look these up!

o

All four should last a long time. Price is all relative, buy the best first, save down the road! Happy hunting.

o

Hope I can jump in. I'm also in the market and have three requirements: the entire grill needs to be able to hold up to salt air near the coast, it needs to have infrared main burners as an option, and it needs to be made in in America (when spending this kind of money it sure better be supporting American jobs).

Fire Magic is made in the US and has a good warranty but was not readily apparent if it offers IR. Lynx covers the first two but their website does not list where they are made. FB announced a CA factory 23 hours ago. I just messaged them on FB and they confirmed all of their grills are made in the USA - and that they now need to update their website.

So aside from Lynx, does anyone have additional suggestions for rust adverse, IR, and US made?
Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here