|In May 2007 I paid $369 for this grill. This grill is being stored and used in side my screened in patio protected from the elements. Two months later I notice rust spots developing on both side tables. Seven months later the burners got so rusted that they broke completely apart.
Forget about contacting Customer Service. When you call them, you are going to be anywhere between half to an hour on hold. If they pick up they’ll tell you to send them an email and they’ll never replay to you. IT’S A DEAD END!
DO NOT BUY BRINKMANN GRILLS. YOU’LL REGRET IT.
|You get what you pay for....|
|I have learned this the hard way too. I am now looking for the best price I can on a Weber E310... I really do not need the side burner. The one thing I would like to do is convert the Weber to natural gas. |
Weber sells that grill in a Natural Gas variant. Most likely won't see it at a big box but they can order it for you.
Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here