Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Swanstone color question

Posted by lori_inthenw (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 11, 13 at 16:42

I hope someone can help. I know I saw a Swan Co. rep on here at one time answering a question. But maybe someone else can chime in.

I plan a Swanstone shower (simple pan and walls, none of the textured stuff) in the same room with a Toto cotton white toilet and sink. It's actually on the opposite side of the room, but I'd still like the colors to be a similar as possible. Now the contractor wants to order the Swanstone and wants to know the color. I know I've looked at samples and my memory is that I just picked the cleverly-named "white." But now I look at the website color chart and see several that look like white to me, so I'd like a reality check before ordering.

I also know that not all products come in all colors, so that might also be how I ended up on "white." I just want a solid white, none of the speckled ones. Pearl, Tahiti white, and bright white all look white. (I assume bright white is on the bluer side, so that's probably not the way to go.)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Swanstone color question

Tahiti White is speckled.
Pearl is off-white without speckles.

White and Bright White are plain white.

o
RE: Swanstone color question

Thanks! My memory of looking at samples was that "white" was the way to go, but I wanted to check before ordering. White it is. Pearl sounds like a color I'd like, but maybe not in the same room with Cotton.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here