Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Moen faucets and other accessories?

Posted by MrsPete (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 14, 12 at 13:14

Good, bad, moderate?

I'm looking at items in the Brantford series, which is classic with nice curves and moderately priced; but I'm thinking that if one of their products is good, the others likely are as well, so I'd like to hear about any experiences with this name brand.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Moen faucets and other accessories?

I purchase the Moen "Method" faucets and accessories (towel bars, robe hooks, tp holder) for our last bathroom remodel and loved them. They were pretty heavy and seemed to be made very well. I especially loved their TP holder. It was on a lever and made putting on a new roll so easy.

o

We also bought "Method" line for our master bath and just
bought "Eva" for our second bath. Very pleased. Every plumber we
have asked about Moen products recommends them. They are
well built, attractive and parts readily available if you do need repair.
I would suggest going online to look at all their products - the big box stores do not carry the more stylish lines . If you go online to the Moen website you can see what you like and then go to a local plumbing/fixture
store and see them in person. . They are priced lower retail than if you buy them off the Moen website.

o

We have Moen in 4 of the bathrooms in our house and it has worked very well for us. We also had Moen in our last home without problems. We have one delta faucet and it is clearly inferior. Not sure if it is the particular one we picked or an overall difference in brands.

o

I have Moen Kingsley sink faucets in two bathrooms. They work great. The installation is a little different, but not problematic. I also have a Moen valve and Kingsley tub filler and shower head in a bathroom. I've had some issues with the valve, though I haven't had a plumber come out and look or talked with Moen, so perhaps it just needs a little work or adjustment. The tub/shower head and first faucet I bought at a local showroom. The second faucet I purchased online after checking the manufacturer part number against the one on the Moen website.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here