Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bathroom vanity paralysis

Posted by ginterpark (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 12, 13 at 13:06

I am searching for a 36" bathroom vanity for our very small master bath renovation. Ours is an old house and I plan on vintage-style finishes, including marble wainscoting, basket-weave porcelain floors and subway shower tile.

So after searching the web ALOT I've found some good-looking and well-priced vanities on the Signature Hardware website by a company called Milforde. Does anyone have experience with Signature Hardware and Milforde? I can't find out whether these are good quality vanities or more like a big-box store quality...

Here's a link:
http://www.signaturehardware.com/product15476

Thanks!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bathroom vanity paralysis

Hi GinterPark! I couldn't view the pricing on the vanity you are looking at, and I wish I could say I knew about the quality of merchandise from Signature Hardware. I know you've looked a lot around the web already, but was wondering if you've considered some of the new stuff on ebay. They have some genuine antique ones with beautiful detail on them, at less than $1K. I couldn't copy the image of the 36" one I saw, but I've included the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Antique 36

o

Here's another one, I love the speckled finish on this, but prefer the shape of and detail on the first one I linked to above.

Here is a link that might be useful: antique 36 vanity two

o

Hi Roberta,
Thank you for replying and for the links! I don't shop on ebay, but those are nice looking vanities.

I've ordered the vanity from Signature Hardware on Friday; so far, I've been impressed with their customer service and the speed with which they processed and shipped the order. Once the vanity has arrived, I'll let you know what I think of its quality.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here